As much as I love the hands-on activities and crafts in our My Father’s World Kindergarten Curriculum, I was not very good about doing the Words to Remember badges with my daughter. So, I came up with something a little different for the boys. I created printable art/copywork pages for them to work on their penmanship while creatively depicting the Words to Remember. It was a hit!
This is one of our Lesson 6: Tt Turtle pages. First, the boys completed the copywork at the bottom of the page and then they began the craft portion of the activity.
- Turtle Shapes printable pattern
- construction paper (brown and green)
- wiggle eyes
- MFW Words to Remember printable
1) Print the turtle pattern on both green and brown paper.
2) Cut out the shapes.
3) Interchange the parts to make two turtles.
4) Glue the pieces together to form the turtle.
5) Glue turtle to copywork page.
6) Add wiggle eyes.
PLEASE NOTE: These copywork printables are only for students who are reading and writing easily. This type of copywork is not a regular part of the My Father’s World Kindergarten curriculum.
Leave a Reply