As much as I love the hands-on activities and crafts in our My Father’s World Kindergarten Curriculum, I was not very good about doing the Words to Remember badges with my daughter. So, I came up with something a little different for the boys. I created printable art/copywork pages for them to work on their penmanship while creatively depicting the Words to Remember. It was a hit!
This is one of our Lesson 8: Dd Dinosaur pages. First, the boys completed the copywork at the bottom of the page and then they began the craft portion of the activity.
- dinosaur puzzle printables from 1+1+1=1
- copy paper
- MFW Words to Remember printable
1) Download and print out the dinosaur puzzle pieces.
2) Cut out the dinosaur pieces.
3) Arrange the puzzle pieces to form the dinosaur.
3) Glue the pieces onto the copywork printable.
The boys had tons of fun and got lots of fine motor practice with this activity! Plus we got to work on identifying shapes!
PLEASE NOTE: These copywork printables are only for students who are reading and writing easily. This type of copywork is not a regular part of the My Father’s World Kindergarten curriculum.
Leave a Reply