As much as I love the hands-on activities and crafts in our My Father’s World Kindergarten Curriculum, I was not very good about doing the Words to Remember badges with my daughter. So, I came up with something a little different for the boys. I created printable art/copywork pages for them to work on their penmanship while creatively depicting the Words to Remember. It was a hit!
This is one of our Lesson 19: Rr Rock pages. First, the boys completed the copywork at the bottom of the page and then they began the craft portion of the activity.
- construction paper (black and brown)
- paint (black and white)
- MFW Words to Remember printable
1) Mix the black and white paint.
2) Use the sponge to dab the mixed paint onto the black construction paper.
3) Allow the paint to dry.
4) Cut a rock shape out of the sponge-painted paper.
5) Cut a cross out of the brown construction paper.
6) Adhere both the rock and the cross to the copywork page.
PLEASE NOTE: These copywork printables are only for students who are reading and writing easily. This type of copywork is not a regular part of the My Father’s World Kindergarten curriculum.