Love the Heroes of History book sets? Download and print notebooking pages to go along with each book in the series. Features 60+ FREE printable pages.
We own a number of books from the Heroes of History book series by Janet and Geoff Benge and so far, we have absolutely loved them! The stories are not only vastly informational, but the authors have a way of drawing readers/listeners into the story and lives of the historical heroes! We are currently reading through the biography of George Washington Carver. Amazing story!!
Because there is so much to learn about the heroes, I decided to create notebooking pages to go along with each of the books. Students can use the pages to take notes or summarize what they learned about each of the historical figures.
Who are the Heroes?
All of the books in the Heroes of History series are listed below, divided up based on the book set they are apart of. Please note that most of the books in the series are also available in audiobook format.
Heroes of History Books 1-5:
- George Washington Carver: From Slave to Scientist
- Abraham Lincoln: A New Birth of Freedom
- Meriwether Lewis: Off the Edge of the Map
- George Washington: True Patriot
- William Penn: Liberty and Justice for All
Heroes of History Books 6-10:
- Harriet Tubman: Freedombound
- Clara Barton: Courage Under Fire
- John Adams: Independence Forever
- Daniel Boone: Frontiersman
- Theodore Roosevelt: An American Original
Heroes of History Books 11-15:
- Benjamin Franklin: Live Wire
- Christopher Columbus: Across the Ocean Sea
- Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Storybook Life
- Douglas MacArthur: What Greater Honor
- Captain John Smith: A Foothold in the New World
Heroes of History Books 16-20:
- Orville Wright: The Flyer
- Thomas Edison: Inspiration and Hard Work
- Ronald Reagan: Destiny at His Side
- Alan Shepard: Higher and Faster
- Davy Crockett: Ever Westward
Heroes of History Books 21-25:
- Milton Hershey: More Than Chocolate
- Ben Carson: A Chance of Life
- Billy Graham: America’s Pastor
- Louis Zamperini: Redemption
- William Bradford: Plymouth’s Rock
Heroes of History Additional Books:
- Benjamin Rush: The Common Good
- Elizabeth Fry: Angel of Newgate
- Ernest Shackleton: Going South
- William Wilberforce: Take up the Fight
The FREE downloadable file contains printable notebooking pages for all 29 of the books/heroes listed above. There are fully lined pages and half-lined pages for each. The half-lined pages can be used for the student to be creative with illustrations, diagrams, or other visual additions. Including some additional blank, lined pages, the file contains over 60 printable pages.
This post was originally published on April 22, 2020.