Needless to say, the kids LOVED them! They don’t get to eat a whole lot of candy in general…so, it was quite a treat! And, they were fairly easy to make! Here’s what you’ll need.
- orange and green hard candy (the recipe called for Lifesavers like we used for our candy canes, but we used what we had)
- popsicle sticks
- aluminum foil
- baking sheet
1) First, line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2) Place the orange candies on the popsicle stick in a “round” shape…making sure that all the candies are touching.
3) Break off a small piece of the green candy and place it just above the orange candies…again, making sure that it is touching the orange candy.
4) Bake at 250 for about 10-15 minutes…or until the candies have melted. Since all ovens are different, be sure to keep an eye on the lollipops while they are baking! Once the candies are melted, allow to cool…then enjoy!
I got this super cute idea from Gourmet Mom.
Looking for a little more pumpkin fun?
Check out some of our other pumpkin activities and snacks below: