I’m really not a gadget girl. I don’t have an iPod. I don’t have an iPad. I don’t even have an iPhone/smart phone…yet! (wink, wink) But, while I would not really consider myself a gadget girl, I do have a few gadgets that I regularly use and love and would venture to add them to my “2012 Must Have Gadget” list!
In no particular order, here is my list of Top Ten Must Have Gadgets for 2012:
1) Laminator: Where oh where do I begin! I L.O.V.E my Scotch Laminator! I love NOT having to go to the office supply to laminate all our educational materials! I use the Universal brand laminating pouches as opposed to the Scotch brand. They are a MUCH better deal and they work just as well!
2) Vitamix: We have had our Vitamix for about 8 years and I use it to make “green drinks” for me and my kids! We also love using it to make ice cream! Costco is by far the best place to purchase a Vitamix! (That’s where I got mine!)
3) Camera: My hubby surprised me with a Canon Rebel T1i for Christmas a few year ago. I just got a new lens and I am so thrilled because I can now get great photos of my kids from the sidelines of their games and from the audience at recitals!
5) Laptop: My laptop is my connection with all of my wonderful online friends!
6) Printer/Copier/Scanner: I LOVE being able to make copies in my own home! (I have an HP Photosmart All-in-One).
8) Maxiglide: After watching some late night infomercials, my hubby convinced me to buy a Maxiglide to straighten my hair and it works great!
9) Pencil Sharpener: I know this probably isn’t even considered a gadget, but after having an manual pencil sharpener for so long, my kids and I are loving our new electric pencil sharpener!
10) Label Machine: My brand new label machine was part of another one of my incredible garage sale finds. I never knew how much I would love labeling stuff! Just yesterday, I labeled my kids new electric toothbrushes! Hmm, guess I could add the electric toothbrushes to my gadget list too! LOL!!