Celebrate July 4th / Independence Day or Flag Day with the easy-to-make, kid-friendly USA flag cake!
Need a fun and easy dessert to celebrate the Fourth of July? Looking for a fun edible craft for your children / students to enjoy for Flag Day in the United States? Check out the USA flag cake that we made!
The cake was super easy to make and you don’t need much to make it!
USA Flag Cake Ingredients:
- boxed white cake mix
- ingredients listed on the boxed cake mix
- a container of white cake icing
That’s it! And, it’s just as easy to make!
USA Flag Cake Directions:
1) Make the cake in a 9×13 inch Pyrex pan, following the directions on the box.
2) While the cake is cooling, wash the strawberries and blueberries and remove the stem from the strawberries.
3) Once cool, ice the cake with the icing.
4) Lastly, decorate the cake with the blueberries and strawberries as shown to look like the United States flag!
Now, enjoy! Looking for more easy, kid-friendly USA flag themed activities? Be sure to check out our torn paper US flag craft!
This post was originally published on July 1, 2010.